Smith has operations in Texas, California, and Arizona and must charge sales tax in these states.
Paypal, Amazon, and Credit Card Providers set certain policies that we must follow for processing orders using their payment systems. In order to meet necessary requirements for all payment providers, your order must adhere to the following.
- All orders must have a valid phone number in order to be processed.
- Any order that is to be shipped to a business address must include the business address in the “ship to” portion of your order.
- All orders with different billing and shipping addresses may require additional processing time. We may contact you directly by phone to resolve a billing concern.
- Smith will not ship product, under any circumstances, to a warehouse, freight forwarder, shipping agency, aggregator or similar type of business.
- If shipping and/or billing addresses are incomplete or not recognized by our shipping software, your order will be placed on hold until we receive verified correct shipping information.
- All orders that do not meet the above criteria will be subject to hold until resolved or will be cancelled and the purchaser’s payment promptly returned.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.