Smith PCBA Manufacturing Services
A partner that adds value
Smith PCBA Manufacturing Services add value by providing high-quality products, rapid turnaround, and double-digit cost savings. Lower your project cost without compromising speed or quality:
- Highly trained assemblers
- Latest technology SMT & inspection equipment
- Lower total cost of ownership
- Positive PPV
- Dedicated NPI line for 2- week delivery
- 4-6 week delivery for full turnkey production
Turnkey solutions for SMT, PTH, and Mixed Technology PCBAs
Smith's PCBA manufacturing team uses cutting-edge technology to ensure that all of your SMT, PTH and mixed technology specifications are met exactly and on schedule. Smith's partner manufacturing facility operates 6 manufacturing lines. Our industry leading manufacturing processes allow us to properly manage and fulfill hi-rel requirements.
- 10-zone ovens
- SMT pick and place
- Paste screen printer
- PCB router
- ISO Class 1-5 cleanrooms
- 60 Hakko soldering stations with scopes (10X-40X) and pre-heaters
- PTH prep stations
- Ventilated conformal coating rooms
- Separate encapsulation and potting area
The latest in PCBA manufacturing technologies
Our state-of-the-art cleaning and manufacturing equipment is compliant with industry standards and is operated by a team trained in the latest IPC610 and J-Std 001 workmanship standards and Hi-Rel PCBA manufacturing processes. Our operational process and attention to detail bring consistent quality and results to every project.
- Closed-loop aqueous cleaning system w/ ultrasonic option
- Terpenator cleaner - Self-contained manual cleaning station with agitated chemical solution for organic fluxes (RA/RMA)
- Stencil cleaner
- Down to 0402 package and 300 micron fine-pitch placement
- Vision system and laser inspection for all types of components
- Separate NPI line for quick-turn prototypes
- Aqueous cleaning system for water soluble and other non-organic fluxes
- Terpenator for RA and RMA fluxes
Engineering support to save time and money
We’ll help you produce high-quality products at reduced costs. Our certified engineers provide value-added engineering support services, including testing, validation, and design services to expedite your project and ensure success.
- Design for manufacturability (DFM)
- Design for test (DFT)
- In-circuit testing (ICT)
- Flying probe testing
- PCBA layout (Altium, Eagle, ORCAD, etc.)
- LabVIEW automated testing and validation system
- ESS testing up to 150°C
Reliability, cost reduction, and fast turnaround
Smith PCBA Manufacturing Services bring value to your engineering and manufacturing process by providing high-quality products, rapid turnaround, and cost reduction.
- Sourcing and hi-rel manufacturing expertise combine to offer the highest-quality PCBAs.
- Market expertise and a low-cost manufacturing model provide the best pricing.
- A dedicated NPI/prototype line and a single focus on PCBA manufacturing mean rapid turnaround.
Add value with Smith PCBA Manufacturing Services (PDF)